Wednesday, 5 October 2016

Coma


I stopped writing.


I stopped writing because i couldn't hear you speak anymore 
and everything wasn't worth writing about anymore.
My throat like a dry well under desperate eyes, 
salivated mouths.
I wrote about salivated mouths and false concepts of love.
I tried to make love a funk between my thighs 
 but no matter how many rituals i performed
it still stunk between my thighs.
A fragrance of premature masculinity and false theory.
My womb a well of mystery 
mysteries addictive than any substance, anything bad.


I wrapped myself (my legs) around the possibility of reciprocity
but even respect didn't respect me enough to say thank you,
desire mistaken for respect.



Love me, build me, desire me.
I'll work hard, i'll serve, i'll listen
Just
Don't
Fire
Me.
Even if this love tires me,
I will take my yawns and make a bed out of time.
If I should ever awake from this, coma
while the aroma of loneliness chokes me
and the arms of compromise revoke me
I will wander in the wilderness
crafting nests out of wounds,
raising love out of tombs 
so that i may soar on wings like an eagle.



No comments:

Post a Comment